Pictureroll

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Sunday, February 10, 2019

I am light

I am light
I am one too strong to fight
Return to dark, despressions Hell
Anxiety will not in this body dwell
So go away and leave my sight
and take with you the endless nights
"Mantra" from my good friend, the author of Total Mental Breakdown. Made from a TV-show: Charmed, adapted for people who fights against anxiety, depression and insomnia.
It's a hard disease to fight. Compared to other blogs out there, she doesn't write clinical about this. She writes as she experience life living with this disease. And it's rough, tough, suicidal, cutting to releaves pain, mental institutions...
It is the naked raw truth. I dare you to read the naked truth about this horrible disease.
As always you can find more quotes and cartoons at quotesandcartoons.blogspot.com